Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Results!

So today my sweet little Emma wore one of the dresses that I made for her.  I think it turned out pretty cute.  I used a pattern/tutorial that I found on Pinterest a while back from the blog Smashed Peas and Carrots.  It is a cute little Pinafore dress, and it was so easy to make!  That blog has some really cute stuff on it, and I've made a couple of different things from there.  Anyway, I used fabric for this that Evan picked out (read: insisted on because it was "the cutest fabric he's ever seen") for the outside and just some left-over black-and-white fabric for the inside.  It was quite simple and I think it turned out really cute.  What do you think??

I just had to put the pic with the feet!

And the back
The best thing about this little dress is that I can put it over some little ruffle-butt tights or something and it will look really cute.  Also, because of how loose it's made, she can keep wearing it until it gets too short to be a dress, and then she can wear it as a tunic.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment