Wednesday, January 18, 2012

One last project!

I squeezed in one last project before I had to pack up all my sewing stuff.  I think I'll be taking a break from the sewing machine for a while (but not from crafting!!), but I made these two things very quickly the other day.  Seriously it only took me a couple of hours to do both.

CarSeat Cover (aka "Greeter Deterrent").  I combined three tutorials: Make It Do, AllFreeSewing, and Calico.
There is pink flannel on the back side that matches.  :)


Since I followed the fabric amounts from the first tutorial (1 1/3 yard) but didn't even use a whole yard, I had enough left over to make this cute little changing pad/diaper clutch.  Tutorial here at Cluck Cluck Sew.  A blog, btw, which has some super cute sewing ideas.  :)

It was nice and smooth, but then I washed it so now it looks all wrinkled...  :)

(That's the pink flannel that's on the other side of the carseat cover.)  
Sorry the pic is crooked...

No comments:

Post a Comment