Monday, August 30, 2010

So Much to Store, So Little Space!

This seems to be a common problem among...well...everyone.  I don't think I've ever heard anyone say, "I just have too much space and not enough stuff to fill it up."  (If you know someone like that, please have them share their secrets with me!)  One of my biggest challenges is keeping my craft stuff organized.  I loooooove crafts of all kinds.  I have scrapbooking stuff, card-making stuff, Cricut accessories, kid-friendly items, and photos galore!  After a year or so of moving and moving again and not really having a place for my crafts to call home, I have finally gotten everything organized and in place.  (My motto, afterall, is "A place for everything.")  Here are some "tools" that I find indispensable when it comes to getting project areas organized:
Drawers work great for my Cricut Cartidges, glue, stamps, and large accessories
Boxes for kids' crafts, plus mail organizers for paper
My scrapbooking bag, which now mainly holds paper!
Boxes for photos and small bins for scissors, markers and pens

No comments:

Post a Comment