Friday, March 18, 2011

Menu Planner

Ok, here is the menu planner I made that everyone has been asking for pictures for.  Here is the website I got the idea from.  Most of her blog posts are promoting her Etsy store, but she does have some really cute things and good ideas!  I will let you read her tutorial for directions.  If you like to be organized, this is a great idea.  If you print out all of the sheets, there is room to writethe meals, a grocery list, and even a coupon list.  There is a pocket inside, but I don't have a pic of that right now.  Will add when I get it.  :)  (Ok, I can not figure out why the second picture is sideways...it just keeps doing it, no matter how it's saved, and there's no way to rotate it on here that I know of, so just turn your head sideways! :p  )

No comments:

Post a Comment