Monday, September 26, 2011

I Love Fall!

I am so in love with fall!  I love the weather, the colors, the fall holidays... everything!  So over the past couple of weeks I have been getting ready for fall with some crafts.  This wreath I actually made last year, but I love it so much I thought I'd post again!  In total I think it probably cost me about $10, if that.  The wreath and the garland leaves were on sale at Michael's for pretty cheap.  I don't have pics to do a step-by-step "here's how I did it," but it was very easy.  I took the leaves off of a garland (literally, I popped them off), took pine cones from my Mom's yard, ribbon from my left-over scrap box, and the potpourri from a storage box.  Then I got out my hot glue gun and got busy.  I love the colors!


This next one was even easier.  I got a couple of bushes of fall flowers on sale at Michael's (they had their big fall sale last week....can you tell???), grabbed a cornucopia basket that someone gave me, put the flowers in, and hung it with wire.  Ok, so I didn't actually have wire.  That is a straightened coat hanger.

And here is how the two look together on my front porch:


No comments:

Post a Comment